Violet Tranquility Design Protective Skin Decal Sticker for Nokia N95 Cell Phone Review

Violet Tranquility Design Protective Skin Decal Sticker for Nokia N95 Cell Phone
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
My N95-dear old pal has been with me for 2 straight year with a heavy use, it was all scratched. This sticker brought a new fresh set of look. Yes your phone will look excatly like the one on the photo, this stickers are extremely strong, durable, I can tell they are not cheaply made. It is not a plastic hard cover all but just sticker like it says,its strong but looks elegant in the same time. I was able to download the Violet background to match my cover withouth any problem, the download code comes with the sticker. ONLY problem I had was it was shipped 2 days late but would you blame them, I ordered this on Cristmas eve.. if it was shipped on time I would of give 5 star review.
Nice-chick-elegant cover up for your phone, enjoy.
PS. I didnt cut out the back camera eye (round) from the sticker and used it as a whole except a little hole for the lens, you can cut up and size this sticker if you want to modify the look.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Violet Tranquility Design Protective Skin Decal Sticker for Nokia N95 Cell Phone



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Violet Tranquility Design Protective Skin Decal Sticker for Nokia N95 Cell Phone

0 comments:

Post a Comment