Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I love this design! Having never used a protective skin decal sticker before, I was skeptical about buying this. I was also worried that I might not be able to use this product because the battery cover of my phone had fallen off and my dog chewed it, so I was unable to put it back on. I ordered the skin anyway. This skin has 3 decals for the front of the phone, and 2 for the back. I had decided to use the large decal on the front of the phone, and for the back of the phone I would use the decal that runs along the right side and over the speaker/camera area (there are holes cut so that they do not get covered). I had a red phone cover that I used on the back so that the battery couldn't fall out, and I also decided to snap the front cover on as well. IT LOOKED FANTASTIC! This is by far my most loved phone accessory! I plan to purchase an orange cover, and a green one as well so that I can change it up a bit. These skins are nothing short of amazing. They come in a stiff plastic pouch, along with easy instructions. They peel off easy and cling tightly to the phone. I highly recommend this product!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Flower Splash Design Protective Skin Decal Sticker for Sanyo Incognito SCP 6760 Cell Phone
0 comments:
Post a Comment